Nevill History > Nevill Historical Images
We present here photos and cuttings which illustrate life in the Nevill Estate in Lewes over the years spanning the 1920s to the 1970s. Most of these images have been provided by residents and past residents of the Nevill. In addition, we have a set of very early photographs of the estate, provided by the Nevill Residents Association.
- Alan Brown – Images and newspaper cuttings from 1943 to the 1970s
- David Sale – Family photos and local events
- Elizabeth Broadbridge – Family photos taken at the Nevill, 1938-1952
- Nevill in the 1920s and 1930s
- Rosemary Page – Family photos taken at Windover Crescent in 1942
- Phil Flowers – Postcards of the Nevill