All are welcome to join the WI at their annual visit day to Lewes Priory.
The day’s programme will include:
- A talk on Lewes History by Marcus Taylor;
- Two short films about Lewes Priory;
- Craft activities lead by Lewes Priory’s Education Officers, Helen Chiasson and Kate Hickmott;
- An introduction to the Cluny UK Embroidery project attended by the Mayor and Mayoress;
- A talk on the new gardens at Anne of Cleves by Martin Pett;
- A tour of Anne of Cleves’ garden.
The cost for the day is £15. No registration necessary, just turn up!
Refreshments will be served throughout the day. Attendees will need to bring their own lunch.
The venue is Southover Church, Cockshut Road, Lewes BN7 1JH.
If you have any questions about the day, please contact Helen Chiasson on: 01273 483462.