Ian McClelland has begun a new research project to assess the impact of the railways on the life of Lewes during the period when the railways were first built – 1844 – 1846.
- Lewes Castle © Neil Merchant
- Roland Bryce: Carmina ex Ruinas – Sunday 29th September 2019, doors open at 6pm
- History of Brighton’s Palace Pier – Talk at The Keep, Wednesday 25 September 2019, 5.30-6.30pm
- Reeves Lightbox Exhibition – Lewes High Street: Retail Retold, 5-29 September 2019
- Lewes History Group: Bulletin 109, August 2019
Twitter and Facebook pages
Copyright © 2010-2019