Nevill Historical Images > Alan Brown > Church Hall Dispute 1958 to 1962
These images from Alan Brown’s collection are newspaper cuttings charting the St Mary’s Social Centre’s dispute with the Church over its use of St Mary’s Church Hall as their headquarters, and the building of their new community hall, 1958 to 1962.
Click on an image to enlarge. To enlarge further, click on the link for Full Size above the image, followed by the + on the cursor.
The images are in chronological order. Click on an enlarged image to move onto the next image, or use the links below each image to move forward or backward.
To come back to this page, click the top link above any image.